We’re going to help you get back to business with the right skills and mindset!!!
Change Your Mindset, Change Your Business!
When you get right down to it, the success of any business is 80% mindset. The other 20% is the mechanics driving the business. Joe Novara will teach strategies on how to identify habits, stories and mental roadblocks that contribute to a negative mindset and prevent your business from reaching the level of success you truly want for it. Stop hoping your business will survive and instead be the catalyst for it to thrive.
As the landscape changes in the world and your business community in the coming months, prepare yourself to jump right in with a strong growth mindset.
How to Have Fun “Working the Room” Effectively!
One of the most productive, efficient and fun ways of gaining additional business is by networking effectively at meetings and events. Kim Niskey will teach some practical networking strategies about how to turn every networking opportunity into profitable business relationships and… have fun doing it. Accelerate the growth of your business by maximizing your networking efforts! Learn how to become a key resource in the community through building relationships.
We will have in-person meetings and events again someday soon and this workshop is for those who want to learn or just want a refresher about “how to work the room” at those in-person gatherings.
About our Speaker
Kim Niskey is the Business Development Director for the Garner Chamber and invites businesses to become Chamber members. She is known as a “connector” and a visionary in the Triangle and is a frequent guest speaker at community meetings and events.
Kim has more than 25 years of proven successful experience in business development. She is currently nationally ranked #1 for chamber new member sales in the same chamber tier by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives (ACCE) and is also is a recipient of the ACCE Lifetime Platinum Sales Achievement Award.
Kim gains 70% of new clients annually through networking and client referrals and has a contact network of 6,500+ business professionals in the Triangle.
Special Bonus: Every ticket purchase includes a 30 minute coaching call with Joe Novara (a $100 value).
Thank You So Much to My Sponsors!!!
Charles Calloway of Primerica Financial
Ed Meyer of Island Media Services
Carol Komondy of United Health Care
David Riddell of Big Frog Custom T-Shirt Durham and Asheville